27th Feb 2011 by admint
Different types of checks:
1. Cashier's cheques - it is a cheque purchased with cash or debit from an account on the bank where the cheque originates.
2. Official, Treasury, and Teller's Checks
3. Certified Checks - it is where the bank debits money from the account holder and keeps it in suspense so it would not be spent. I guarantees that the check issued would be cleared.
4. Money Orders - available for a maximum amount of $1,000.
5. Traveler's Checks - issued in predetermined denominations and are signed over to payees.
Like This Answer?
This answer is the subjective opinion of the writer and not of FinancialAdvisory.com