20th Feb 2011 by Goleka.com
The account opening requirements will be determined by individual banks in Zambia. However the following documentation is necessary to comply with worldwide Know Your Customer (KYC)/Customer Due Diligence (CDD) legislation.
- Proof of your identity (you'll need a notarised copy of your passport).
- Proof of your current address including the date of our arrival there.
- Proof of the nature and location of your employment.
- Information about the sources of your wealth (for example, income, property, investments, inheritance).
- Details of any regular transactions you expect to make.
For more information on banking in Zambia visit www.goleka.com
Like This Answer?
This answer is the subjective opinion of the writer and not of FinancialAdvisory.com