China Auto Insurance Market provides challenges to foreign insurers
Monday, June 4th, 2012
Within China, Global Insurers such as Allianz, Chartis and AXA face challenges for a generation of car owners who are unfamiliar with the concept of purchasing insurance for coverage against motor vehicle accidents. Although the market is attractive because it is large populous country, 21 foreign insurers only have 1.1% of non-life insurance products in China. Regulations on opening up new branches for foreign insurers put them at disadvantage compared to local insurers such as Ping An, CPIC and PICC. With a high a high accident rate (3.9 million accidents in 2010), debateable driving tests and non up to date national databases of accidents from these drivers, foreign insurers have a variety of challenges in one of the worlds fastest growing insurance markets.
Article by James Jones
The views expressed are the subjective opinion of the article's author and not of FinancialAdvisory.com
Tags: allianz , car insurers , chartis , china insurance , foreign insurers , insurers
• AIG, Chartis Facing Questions about Recent Loss
• where can i get a debt consolidation loa...
• How to find bank routing number?
• Who is bigger Visa or Mastercard?
• What are the disadvantages of investing ...
• Who are the biggest private equity firms...
• where to buy art online?
• What do you need to open up a bank accou...
• What is the SonyCard Credit Card MBNA pr...