Google (NASDAQ:GOOG) Launching Android Business App Market?
Sunday, March 7th, 2010
There's been a lot of buzz this past week on whether or not Google (NASDAQ:GOOG) is going to be launching a business market for Android.
When pressed about it spokesmen from Google have been somewhat coy and haven't confirmed or denied it, but have rather simply said they have nothing to talk in reference to the possibility at this time; which of course says absolutely nothing one way or the other.
A business market for Android could greatly enhance its reputation, and also provide developers with a potential and legitimate source of income if they provide some quality stuff, which business owners are always looking for.
Unnamed sources evidently communicated to Mashable that the focus of the new business App store will be on developing software for customers using the Google Apps.
Some of those mentioned are word processing, information porting/syncing and better security.
Most think this is a good idea, and if adding some type of review proces before allowing the apps in the store could be a good way to start the initiative, giving users more confidence in the products offered.
There does seem to be some confusion out there whether this is out there in the cloud or Android marketplace, or possibly both. We should find out sometime in the next week more clearly what the Google App store changes are talking specifically about.
Article by Gary B
The views expressed are the subjective opinion of the article's author and not of FinancialAdvisory.com
Tags: android apps , business apps , google , google android
• Google Search the Bread and Butter of Google
• Justice Department Allows Google ITA Acquisition, Lobbying Effort Begins
• Google Changes Algorithm, Game Changer for Web Traffic?
• Will Apple finally put a crosshair on Google?
• Why Google TV will give rise to real independent tv but change Hollywood forever.
• Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) About to Enter "Cloud" with Small Business Apps
• Is Google (NASDAQ:GOOG) Going to Decide What News We Watch?
• Yahoo (Nasdaq:YHOO), Microsoft (Nasdaq:MSFT) Gain on Google (Nasdaq:GOOG) in Search Share Battle
• Has Google (NASDAQ:GOOG) China Strategy Backfired?
• Google (Nasdaq:GOOG), Microsoft (Nasdaq:MSFT) and China
• Secrets of Google (Nasdaq:GOOG), YouTube Deal Revealed
• Google (NASDAQ:GOOG), Yahoo (NASDAQ:YHOO) , Facebook, eBay (NASDAQ:EBAY), Others, Battling British Piracy Bill
• Google (NASDAQ:GOOG) Under Attack from All Quarters
• Apple, Microsoft and Google - Who Has Performed The Best
• Where can i apply for tribute credit car...
• How much of my income should i be saving...
• What are the different types of GICs in ...
• Where to apply for juniper credit card?
• What is contractors liability insurance?
• Who are the best financial companies to ...
• What is Fleet Insurance?
• what is a cash deposit?