IBM (NYSE:IBM) Helping Businesses with Existing Infrastructure
Saturday, March 13th, 2010
It was inevitable that it would come, and it may have arrived already: the fatigue of an endless amount of products and services businesses and consumers can no longer keep up with. To that end, IBM (NYSE:IBM) has been acquiring a series of companies over the last several years which will help them streamline their processes and help them analyze information they now have - better.
Businesses specifically have been worn out by the endless array of new products and the "next big thing," and now want to invest in products which help them run things better with what they have. Thing they look for, including the streamlining of processes are costs to be lowered and more accuracy in the operations of its infrastructure.
IBM has positioned itself strongly to tackle these issues for businesses, and the analytics it is offering across a number of sector will help business with understanding where things stand now and where they should head in the future. All of this with existing infrastructure, for the most part, staying in place.
Economics is obviously part of this too, as companies continue to desire and need to control costs while continuing to operate a high and competitive levels with the data needed to compete at the top.
While IBM is looking for growth, it is looking at creating products or acquiring companies which can add value to existing infrastructure in a company, as they use their software products and gigantic computer centers to dive into all the data a company will need.
Yet the bottom line isn't how much data can be accessed, but how can that data be used to give customers a greater value out of what they are working with operationally at the time.
The company that can meet those requirements should do very well in the years ahead, and IBM seems to be one that is ready to take on and meet that challenge.
Article by Gary B
The views expressed are the subjective opinion of the article's author and not of FinancialAdvisory.com
Tags: ibm , technology
• Cisco Dropping Flip, Shares Down
• Tech Stocks Down, Dell is Outlier
• Cisco Stock Prices Fall Due to Earnings Report
• IBM (NYSE:IBM) Increases Dividend, Buying Back Stock
• Intel (Nasdaq:INTC) Slow to Integrate USB 3.0
• Another Former IBM (NYSE:IBM) Executive Pleads Guilty in Galleon Case
• Oracle (Nasdaq:ORCL) Revenue Expected to Increase 15 Percent
• New Cisco (Nasdaq:CSCO) Router Doesn't Disappoint
• What is the difference between a realtor...
• What are the different types of home equ...
• Where can i get a low interest loan?
• What is a Systematic Savings Plan?
• Which are the best mortgage companies in...
• What is a loan?
• What airlines are rated 5 star?
• Where in Sao Paulo is the best location ...