Iphone 5 to come out on September, now on its Final Testing
Monday, June 13th, 2011
The Iphone 5 is already undergoing its final testing before starting its production in July with the released in September this year. Based on 9to5Mac, Iphone 5 is being tested by the carrier and higher ranking Apple executives. Along with the final test and the projected release date, there are rumors that are spreading about business disagreements between Apple and Verizon. They said that Verizon will not support the FaceTime over 3G because of the carrier's 3G network technical limitations because Verizon's 3G is not as fast as AT&T and has low-latency or bandwidth required by video conferencing.
When the network is launched among Apple products, iPhone 5 will feature the FaceTime using 4G in 2012. Another speculation is that iPhone would not feature an 8 megapixel camare, based on iOS 5 developer of Apple; they will retain the type of camera featured in iPhone 4 which has 5 megapixel only. Other speculations that are already debunked by Apple are, the new generation phone will be launched last week, it will feature new versions like Mac OS X, and the storage service of the new iCloud.
The probable size and price of the iPhone were announced to the public by Telecom CEO Stephane Richard, he stated that Apple would have a smaller SIM card in an effort to make the new phone slimmer. Using a smaller SIM card permits Apple to lessen the thickness of the phone and would decrease cost for production. There have been many speculations and rumors about iPhone 5, the real features of the phone will remain a mystery until its release on September.
Article by Gemmie
The views expressed are the subjective opinion of the article's author and not of FinancialAdvisory.com
Tags: apple , iphone 5
• Is the Apple glow gone?
• The Secret to Apple’s Retail Success
• Without Steve Jobs How Will Apple Fair?
• Apple iPhone 5, iPad 2 Delayed?
• Will Apple finally put a crosshair on Google?
• Apple (Nasdaq:AAPL) Adds Multitasking to iPhone
• Is Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) iPad a Threat to Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT)?
• The Apple iPad could conquer the Nintendo DS in handheld gaming
• Is Exclusive Apple (Nasdaq:AAPL) iPhone Deal with AT&T (NYSE:T) Ending?
• AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) Launching Dell (Nasdaq:DELL) Smartphone
• Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT) Overtaken by Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) As Third-Largest American Company
• Apple Inc. (Nasdaq:AAPL) Has Strong iPad Pre-Orders
• Apple, Microsoft and Google - Who Has Performed The Best
• The Apple iPad and its effect on the future AAPL stock price
• where can i get a debt consolidation loa...
• Where to get a car insurance quote?
• What do investors look for in financial ...
• What are the different types of home equ...
• Which banks offer the highest term depos...
• Where in Shanghai is the best location t...
• What are the different types of governme...
• Which are the major banks in Cyprus?