Reynolds and Reynolds and BMW Group Canada in New Agreement
Sunday, February 14th, 2010
Reynolds and Reynolds announced in a press release that they have an extension of its agreement to provide dealership management systems to BMW Group Canada as its exclusive provider.
The agreement stems back to 2001 when they two companies entered into the exclusive deal to offer the service to all BMW and MINI automotive retailers in Canada.
At the present there are 26 MINI retailers in Canada and 40 BMW Retailers.
"The entire Reynolds Canada team is extremely proud of this relationship and the opportunities we have to contribute to the success of BMW in Canada," Alain Sabbah, vice president of Sales for Reynolds and Reynolds Canada, said. "Especially as the industry recovers from the recent downturn, we expect to build on this foundation as we continue to help BMW and MINI retailers in Canada serve their customers more effectively and profitably.
"We're pleased to have played a role with BMW in reaching this level of integration, which yields real benefits for BMW, their retailers, and BMW customers. We look forward to working with BMW to help sustain this leadership."
In Canada, Reynolds and Reynolds remains the only provider of DMS with exclusive OEM agreements in place.
Article by Gary B
The views expressed are the subjective opinion of the article's author and not of FinancialAdvisory.com
Tags: bmw group canada , canada business , reynolds and reynolds
• Mexico and Canada Offer Lowest Business Taxes in the World
• Business Confidence in Canada Drops on Weak Economy, Strong Canadian Dollar
• Study Says Canada Among Top Countries in Cost of Doing Business
• Some Canadian Small Businesses Ready to Hire in 2010
• Canadian Manufacturers Adjusting to Higher Canadian Dollar
• Siemens Energy (NYSE:SI) Closing Plant in Canada - 550 Jobs Will be Lost
• Amazon.com (Nasdaq:AMZN) Battling to Open Canadian Fulfillment Center
• Viterra (TSE:VT) to Acquire Dakota Growers Pasta for Cash
• Canada May Sell Some Government Assets to Raise Revenue to Pay Down Deficit
• Interest rate vs apr?
• what is the statute of limitations on co...
• Why stocks go up and down?
• How much of my income should i be saving...
• Where is the Bank of Western Australia B...
• Does insurance cover counseling?
• What are the different types of Mountain...
• What is a split rate mortgage?