Global Air Travel and Ticket Sales Down
Sunday, June 28th, 2009
Global Travel is down accross most of the world with many major airlines being affected by slowing ticket sales according to IATA (International Air Transport Association.)
- Asia Pacific sales are down 14 per cent from May last year
- Mexico planes departing were departing 60 per cent full.
- North America demand was down 10.9 per cent
- European airlines were also down
- Middle East airlines reported growth up 9.5 per cent
For more information
Article by Brad Johnston
The views expressed are the subjective opinion of the article's author and not of FinancialAdvisory.com
Tags: middle east
• International Monetary Fund Weighs in on Status of Economic Recovery Amidst Turmoil
• Food and Energy Costs Reduce the Effects of Tax Cuts
• Nikkei Down, Asian Stocks Show Mixed Results
• Oil Prices Skyrocketing in Wake of Egypt Protests
• What happens if you default on an sba lo...
• Private equity vs venture capital?
• What are refinancing rates?
• What do you need to open up a bank accou...
• Who are the major mortgage lenders in On...
• What is credit insurance?
• What is Project Financing?
• what is the reverse repo rate?