China to abandon one child policy
Wednesday, October 28th, 2015
Today Xinhua, the state-run news agency said that citing a statement from the Communist Party all couples will be allowed to have two children.The population control policy from the People's Republic of China which was officially adopted in 1979. In 2007, just 36% of China's population was subject to a strict one-child restriction with the additional 53% were allowed to have a second child if the first child was a girl. The sex ratio at birth (between male and female births) in mainland China reached 117:100 between 2000 and 2013.
Article by James Jones
The views expressed are the subjective opinion of the article's author and not of FinancialAdvisory.com
• Lower Chinese PMI further weakens the Australian dollar
• G20 Focuses on Exchange Rate Volatility
• Dow Up for Third Consecutive Week
• Goods and Services Price Split Keeping Inflation in Check
• China Anticipated to Test Relaxed Deposit Rates
• US Treasury and the China Currency Manipulation War
• China and India Increase Voting Rights in World Bank
• Are Copper Prices Ready to Fall as Investor Interest Slows?
• General Electric (NYSE:GE) in "Country to Company" Relationship to China
• Australian Foreign Minister Stephen Smith Says Verdict against Rio Tinto's (ASE:RIO) 'Hu' Could Harm Business Ties
• Has Google (NASDAQ:GOOG) China Strategy Backfired?
• Google (Nasdaq:GOOG), Microsoft (Nasdaq:MSFT) and China
• World Bank Recommends China Tighten Monetary Policy, Increase Exchange Rate
• Rio Tinto (ASE:RIO) Australian Executive Confesses to Accepting Bribes in China
• How to find abn?
• What are the advantages of investing in ...
• What is a holiday loan?
• How to shop for a mortgage?
• What do you need to open up a bank accou...
• What is a federal loan?
• What is leverage financing?
• What is a cash loan?